Stairs (the mind of a 10 year old boy)

Ever wonder all those times you were walking upstairs behind someone if you'd know if they farted on you? Or how many times someone probably has farted in your face and you didn't know? Oh come on...how many times have you done it. Do you really think you got away with it?

I walk over a hundred stairs daily in my commute just think of my odds! Seriously I am doomed to have gas released on me. It is bad enough at times I have to smell B.O. and pot heads...NOW my crazy brain thinks of this. Ugh.

Shameless plug don't forget to join as a follower :-) I like to feel needed.

Comments

  1. LOL leave ut up ro you to think of something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you