Visiondirect.com suck ass

I recommend never getting an FSA card, because unless you have on going medical conditions you could lose a lot of money like I just did.

So it is the end of the year and I need to spend my FSA money. I log on to visiondirect.com because they have the best rates. I choose my contacts, I change all my profile information, give my card number and push purchase.

DENIED - you did not account for the 1.99 service fee and you card is now .32 cents over your limit.

REORDER - I cancel the order and reorder. No clue that the system has reverted to my OLD Address. Then they say they couldn't get a hold of my doctor so that is why they could not process my card until AFTER 2011 is over.

Good news if I pay for it on my own credit card my FSA account will repay me. BAD NEWS Vision Direct is so STUPID they can't update my shipping address so I pay for these contacts and then someone else in El Segundo will get them and again I lose my money.

HMMMMM, here's a thought...maybe I send a letter to the people that live in my old apartment and have them call me when the contacts arrive and I can come get them. Maybe it's a hot single guy and it will be love at first site.

I HATE LOSING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next step: email client services at Vision Direct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you