I can't say it...

so I will type it, I may be too old to play tournament soccer. LOL Ok if the big world of things I am feeling pretty good. BUT ever since that freight train of a girl ran me over twice on the first game Sunday morning, I have not been the same. Though I stuck it out to the bitter end, Golden Goal OT in the finals.

Today: I feel like I am 100 years old and that my knee could go at any point. Of course I am exaggerating how else am I supposed to get your sympathy. :-)

LOOK:

Though I was not the only one hit by a train that weekend. My dearly loved T-Bone was kicked in the baby-making area, bruised on both hips and found a random bruise on her big toe.

My Jo - who ships her dog's sperm to the UK (that is a whole other story) has a great bruise on her face and was side swiped by a chick that landed her on her stomach.

The Goalie - has a bruise on her ribs

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? BECAUSE SOCCER ROCKS AND SO DO WE!

Way to go Westside WM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you