5 days

As I sit here 5 days before my wedding day, my mind wanders to the past.  To the days of little girls playing wedding day.  To teenager planning their wedding days years in advance.  Funny, I don't remember ever doing any of that. I don't remember dreaming of the man I would marry or how it would be.  I've been engaged before and it obviously never worked out, so I honestly never thought it would happen.  I have always known that God had a great plan for me, but I was never sure it would include a husband.  Now, I look back less than a year and I can't imagine him not being in my life.  God is good.  He provides exactly what you need.  BUT, he will provide it to you in his time, not yours. Can't wait to stand on that stage Saturday and say I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you