30 Days of Thankfulness...

Day 1- Thankful that my Sister is no longer pain and will always be young and beautiful.

Day 2- Thankful for the family God has given me.

Day 3 - Thankful for growing up knowing all my grandparents and great grandparents

Day 4 - Thankful for my health.

Day 5: Thankful that Sergej and Matthew have each other again and in the USA. Stacy would be so happy.

Day 6 - Thankful that though it may not be the greatest job on Earth, that I still have a job to go back to today.

Day 7 - refer to day 6. Many long time employees just got let go. :-(

Day 8: I am thankful for ALL my wonderful friends who have been with me in these last 6 months (and over my lifetime). I could not have have a better group of friends - even if FB is our only place to talk these days. I LOVE YOU ALL! And those are not just words.

Special shout outs to Erika - Denali Frederick - Thank you for letting me lean on you all the time, everyday and just letting me be me. Jennifer Stark Falkner - Thanks for letting me release stress with your crazy redheaded kids and for all the clothing for the girls. Text voice messages, pics everything! Hazmat ( Eren Rosenfeld)- thanks for watching Nacho and for just being you. Always texting at the right time, with the right words. Linda Carlin - Thanks for your emails, text and FB message they keep me going. T Teena Joyce Rael - Thanks for being the deliver of the bad news. I just could not have done it.

Day 9: I am thankful that I have common sense, manners, respect for elders and those who can't do for themselves, a heart and the ability to know right from wrong (most of the time lol)

Day 10: Thankful my mom is coming home today. Thankful my sister will be here next weekend. Thankful we can all be together as a family.

Day 11: Very thankful that a year ago today I was able to celebrate the day with 50+ of my closest family at my house for our 11:11:11 party. Can't wait to do it again. Also thankful all the Veteran present and past. Oh and happy Founders Day GPB Sisters.

Day 12: Thankful that even though I feel that my life is hard at times, the reality is I that my life is nothing compared to the hell people in other countries have to go through. Or the challenges our military men/women and their families go through by choice to give me the freedoms I take for granted. Or of the countless men/women and children that have NOTHING and don't even know where their next meal will come from. Thanks for the challenges, pain and heart breaks of my life God, I know it could be worse.

updated daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you