Never truly alone

I have finally realized what that statement means to me and really more than I want to lately, in regards to my mind.

Though at times we may be physically alone in a room, car or anywhere it does not mean you are truly alone.

Because for me, my mind never stops running around even at night. It is constantly playing my heartbreaks over and over in my head. Reliving my fears again and again. Going over my mistakes time after time. Looking into my dreams deeper and deeper. Calculating my next move and the one after that. Weighing the consequences of my desires vs potential embarrassments or rejections. Praying every second, every minute for my family, friends, acquaintances and strangers for peace, safety, health, healing and happiness.

Even when I want to be alone. Even when I need to be alone. Even when I am alone...my mind or conscience is always there keeping me company. Get to know yours. Listen to yours. Embrace yours.


“Always let your conscience be your guide” - Jiminy Cricket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you