Not even close

Well today was a very emotional day. My dreams of having my sister and the kids here in Cali slightly stalled.

Then As I am waiting for the Metro some teenage (obviously desperate) kid robbed me and ran away with my iPad while of course no one helped me even the men standing around on the platform. Luckily I was unhurt just shook up.

But even with things looking down it is nothing compared to what Jesus went through for me. I am willing to take a few bumps and bruises for the chance of eternal life.

Yes, I praise him a lot...if it offends you I am sorry but my faith gets me through even the darkest of days like today. Today's trouble will be tomorrow successes. God has a plan for my life even if I don't understand it or like the battles I have to fight for the happiness of tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day, come what may. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you