If it's unladylike, fattening, or fun, I'm in!

Welcome to my new blog.  Just like "My Tales of the Rails" I aim to entertain, over explain and ramble endlessly.  I hope you enjoy it.  The name for my new blog comes from this great sign I found and bought today at lunch time.  It sort of explains me to a T.  Daily we hear you have to be skinny, stay away from fattening foods and if it is fun it is probably not something you should be doing.  WELL I disagree.  Life is too short to sit around and lead a boring life.  Be healthy, but don't obsess on your weight.  Eat what you want, but just do it in moderation or at least not every day. :-)  Life should be fun, interesting and everything that you want it to be.  You may not have the life you wanted or thought you would have, but you should have a life you love.  So eat, drink and be merry, just don't be Terri, she can be a bit out of control.  LOL

This new blog will have stories, observations and randomness that just seems to happen to me or around me.  So I hope you all will continue to follow me in the days to come.  While you're here as my captive audience check out my website as well Today's Grab Bag

Comments

  1. Love the title. You always entertain and I can't wait to read the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're ending your Tales of the Rails, but hurray for a new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you