Goldilocks (or brunettelocks) and the 4 pillows

This one is too hot.  This one it too cold.  This one too soft.  This one too hard.  We've all heard the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, so why should I waste your time with the story again.  So today I will tell you it with a bit of a twist.

It was late Friday night, deep in the heart of the summer.  With the fans blowing on high and the cat tucked in tight, I laid my head to rest on my pillow and closed my eyes.  I drifted to sleep to the sounds of the ocean coming from the Napuru Relax Pro app on my Iphone.  I must have dozed off before the 25 minutes were up.  About 4am I opened my eye and was wide a wake because my neck was killing me.  I rolled over and grabbed a different pillow and tried to go back to sleep.  Without any success at all, I rolled over again and grabbed another pillow. Then as I lay there I had to laugh, and all I could think about was Goldilocks. Not only was I on my 3rd pillow, I was actually on my 3rd completely different pillow.  You see the first one (my favorite) was too awkward even though it was a memory foam neck pillow.  The second one was too firm, it was an extra firm pillow.  The thirds was just right (for last night) super soft.  I did not have to get to the just firm pillow, well not last night at least.  So I guess I have a pillow for every mood or as my Brother-in-law would say one for every one of my personalities.  Of course there are those night I just shove my stuff animal under my neck and snooze away, but that is a whole other story for another time. 

Sooo...
Remember if it is unladylike, fattening or fun, it must be good for you!

Ta ta for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you