Not chicken anymore...

Today I conquered a very big "fear" I guess you could call it. I like to stock up on meats when they get to a certain price that I have of course researched. Well today there was a good deal on bone in chicken thighs and split breasts. Sounds good to you I am sure. BUT if you know me you know that I don't do bone in meats. Not only was it sort of a miracle that I purchased this type of chicken but yours truly skinned and deboned them! Oh yeah I made my own boneless chicken breasts.

Ok next step conquer the actually cutting up a whole chicken into pieces so that I can order my meat like my veggies from local ranchers/farmers. This seems like a big step so I am sure it will take sometime. Heck it took 30+ years to get this far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

A trip and a 5k a month?