Am I crazy or are our lives just that similar?

There are times in our lives that we feel alone and that we are the only one going through something. I have learned that when you open your life and heart to others you will probably find that there are more and more people going through something similar or just as hard things.

As the months pass and my sister gets better and worse, God keeps opening my eyes to others in my life that are also going through what could be life changing events. I am glad that we can all be there for each other. Some are worried about their grandparents, some one of their parents and still others siblings or significant others.

I am thankful for the friendships that have flourished and became stronger due to our checking in with one another throughout the weeks or months. I am also thankful for the changes in me that allows me to open up and not be afraid the share my life and fears with my friends. It is never too late to change who you are.

I know of a few of you, but if you need support too, I am here for you.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

~ Philippians 4:6, NLT

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

~ Deuteronomy 31:6, NLT

Xoxo - let's do something Fattening soon :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you