Oh it keeps going

Did I mention TSA opened saline solution in my suitcase and it leaked al over my clothes. Later I stalked my cousins at the pool until the recognized me. They are so beautiful and still just as silly. They found me later. Back to the "room" and the front desk calls the room and is trying to figure out who we are and why we are squatting a room. Lol i think security was coming for us. Oh look we do have a room here. What else can happen? From there we headed out for the "rehearsal" dinner at chick fil a and Taco Bell. Lol. Then on to the nail salon for the bachelorette. What??? They can't deliver the cake? Damn good thing I did my own nails before I got here. Bride and I head for the cake and drop it off at some house to bring it tomorrow. Make it back in time for the "bachelor" party at the hotel bar. Yeah that's a bust. WAIT WHAT THE HECK AM I STILL DOING AWAKE????? I have my room now and my own key. CRAP! Just broke a nail! Damnit another hour up to fix and repaint. Oh Baseball is on at 11:11pm ok I'll watch that too. Oh Lordy, I needed to be up by 7am. Oh well I will sleep another day. Go Padres!

Btw- boom boom!

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you