Things I've learned and seen..,

The East Coasts loves their Waffles. Those waffle houses are everywhere.

The men are adorable here and so polite. Not naming names. ;-)

The weather is sticky and gross.

The rain and storms are great, but I'm not really sure I'd like it all the time.

On my 4+ hour drive:

I saw a house with bus in the driveway, dang they must have a ton of kids.

I saw a sign "Go prayzie, not crazy"

What are all those tall green things and that green stuff in the ground?

Love that I saw a Tractor crossing sign!

I learned that it is a good thing I like Christian and Country Music.

That when you go to DQ and order a Blizzard make sure you watch them make it or after you finish the whole thing you may realize to wasn't what you ordered.

That Paul Bunyan lives right outside the virginia/ north carolina border

That it Smells like pinesol most of the time around there.

Lastly, that starting out your 4+ hour drive with 3 u-turns right off the back is a good indicator that your trip be an interesting one.

Ok now lastly: after 6 u-turns, countless radio station switching, 2 pit stops, a bunch of illegal posting and texting while I am driving...my trip would have been boom boom so much better with Natalie along WAYHO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you