Day 2 of the adventure

Went to the Waffle House. All i could hear was the old Sesame Street song " one of these things just doesn't belong" However, the hashbrowns rocked! QOD- Natalie's quote "I definitely need a shower. I feel like some one shit on me and rubbed it in. I'm salty." It is 5am and I just need my teddy bears! 5:48 7/11 run. Waters all around.

6:50 am - we still sit in a car and listen to a random serial killer chick sing karaoke and laugh hysterically. It may not actually be funny but we find it awesome!

8:53am - still in the car. We are so delirious that we can't stop laughing. People watching is getting AWESOME. We are so hot, sticky, and we probably smell. Oh the things that are coming out of our mouths is priceless, it does not get any funner than this.

9:45-9:55am we are banging on a hotel room trying to wake up a sleeping 17 year old boy. Hmm if he is anything like Anthony this is a losing battle. Lol.

Shower and "nap" for two hours, pool time and then now it is raining cats and dog and lightening. Can't even hear a conversation in the car. Fun times with family.

To be Continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you