Life is an adventure

Headed to Virginia Beach for a wedding. Had an hour layover in Vegas and was ready to put some money in the slot machines. When we get there and every slot in the entire airport is closed. I guess God knew I would need the money for something else later. I didn't rent a car because the websites said none of the counters would be open when we got in at 1am, so we thought we'd just take a taxi to our hotel. But when we get there one is open so I picked up the LAST car they had...remember that money I saved on the slots? Let just say I lost it and more on the car. However, God knew better again because if we had taken a taxi we'd been sitting out in front of a hotel that we don't have a room reservation for tonight. So good thing we have a car to sleep in. Lol. Oh and did I mention that the hotel where the wedding is at said that the wedding was cancelled? Oh life is an adventure IF there is no wedding what's another 3:30 hours to go see the Nationals play the Braves today? :-) Stay Tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you