Where are we???

Sitting here in VA Beach- we were told by a local celebrity that is how you say "VA Beach, rather than Virginia Beach" and people watching. I don't really think I could make up a better line up of strangeness. We have seen hookers, transvestites, African Americans in all white with white masks, and strange random ladies in the same creepy black dresses and red scarves. Then while sitting there a 4 year old told us to close our mouths and give her our attention. Then she proceeded to do a whole one person show. All we really need to complete the strangeness of this place is a Ghost. Can't decide if it is like being on candid camera or the Twilight Zone.

Some of the most awesome quotes of the day were from my travel buddy and her new friend...that I won't name so that he does not get embarrassed.

"As long as there's food, I can deal with anything"
"YO 18...have you seen my movie?"
"I love pickles, ( in all ways) and I drink the juice too"
"Rockin that Chrome"
"I don't know if you know this about me but I am pretty awesome at pool"
"I FN hate this stupid TomTom!"
"Just wanted to give you a good bye hug. Huh? Did my nipple fall out?"

There are so many more but you just have to be here to even get us. So if you know me and my "personality" take that and multiple the "craziness" by 12 and you have me and Natalie when we are together. It is pure comedy boom boom that only we can understand wayho! Though we did spend the evening with two people that didn't run screaming from us and our awkward, strange, some what crazy...ok who am I kidding TOTALLY crazy personalities. Thanks for the company.

Tomorrow my travel buddies leaves, which may be a good idea because I have laugh so hard that I have peed through all of my dry pants. Just kidding...or am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you