Ouch (updated)

Well just got my heart broken by a 5 year old. She said "I can't wait until you go home." ouch it just broke my heart. Of course it was because I was making her go to bed instead of running around the house. She used every excuse in the "I don't want to go to bed" handbook. Finally she pulled that one out and well it worked, because I said goodbye and left the room. To which she followed up with balling her eyes out. I love they girl so much and I know she was over tired but ouch she knows how hit below the belt.

She comes to the hotel today and grabs my hand and said she missed me.  Then just now she climbed on my lap and hugged me and rocked.  She says:  "I never want to let you go.  I never want you to go home"  :-)  Sadly this breaks my heart too, for the obvious reasons.  Oh this must be a bit of what motherhood feels like.  LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Sister

Because you need me

Missing you